This restored Greek Revival farmhouse and water tower was built in the 1870's by an Italian-Swiss family named Bulotti. The Victorian Garden Inn was naturally named for its profusion of foliage, myriad of colorful flowers and shrubs, fruit-bearing trees, meandering stream, and moss covered walkways to secret rendezvous areas. Meticulously kept gardens, tinkling fountains, gnarled trees, and the scent of citrus in the air have a hypnotic effect, luring guests to relax on the white wicker furniture on the wraparound porch to enjoy peace and tranquility.
Surrounded by greenery and restful patios, the large swimming pool is a refreshing way to end a day of sightseeing and wine tasting, or share a peaceful moment soothing tired muscles in the therapeutic hot tub.
- Quiet private entries to lush gardens
- Breakfast served in the garden,
dining room, or in room
- Seasonal Air conditioning
- Wireless internet throughout property
- iPod docking station/radio/alarm clock
- Therapeutic hot tub
- Full size swimming pool
- One acre of gardens
- Fireplace in parlor and in some rooms
- Afternoon treats
- Off street parking
- On-site massage services
- Winery maps and tasting passes
- Two blocks to Historic Sonoma Plaza
- Two doors to Community Center
Where else can you get all this, personalized service and advice for local attractions!